Wednesday, October 23, 2013

FIVE Reasons why Jamie Dornan IS Christian Grey

Ok so the bookies are up in arms, chaos has ensued. 
Why you ask? Did they world stop producing books? 
No... They re-cast fifty shades after Charlie Hunnam backed out. 

Now what was MY reaction to Jamie Dornan being cast?
“My inner goddess is jumping up and down, clapping her hands like a five year old.” 
― E.L. JamesFifty Shades of Grey
When I picture Christian "fine-ass" Grey I picture...

“He's naked except for those soft ripped jeans, top button casually undone. Jeez, he looks so freaking hot. My subconscious is frantically fanning herself, and my inner goddess is swaying and writhing to some primal carnal rhythm.” 
― E.L. JamesFifty Shades of Grey
So here are my top FIVE reasons Jamie Dornan IS Christian Grey...


1. He starred as the uber sexy & noble Sheriff in Once Upon a Time. Where his clothes were always (unfortunately) in tact he rocked in this series. Left us too soon and was sorely missed. I cried myself to sleep that night. He was good & true and a prince among men. *sniff, sniff* I loved you Sheriff Graham.
“There is something about Christian that is old-fashioned and romantic.” 
― E.L. JamesFifty Shades of Grey


2. He has these incredibly sexy lips, soulful deep eyes and his face is so damn pretty I literally stroked my iPad when I saw this picture. He looks intense and capable of tying me... er... Ana up and doing many naughty things repeatedly to me... er... Ana, right this is about HER not me (pity). My point being he looks BAD ASS, and fifty shades of damaged. I just want to hug him, but of course Christian wouldn't allow that.

“This is a man in need. His fear is naked and obvious, but he's lost. . . Somewhere in his darkness.
His eyes wide and bleak and tortured. I can soothe him. Join him briefly in the darkness and bring him into the light.” 
― E.L. JamesFifty Shades of Grey

3. See badassery on point as always. Look at that face, asking... Cuffs or Riding crop? ...or both ;)
“There's a very fine line between pleasure and pain, Anastasia. They are two sides of the same coin, one not existing without the other.” 
― E.L. JamesFifty Shades of Grey


4. He easily flips between being a sweet, handsome with kind eyes saying, "We aim to please, miss Steele to... BAM Sex god waiting to do all the wrong things in all the right ways.

5. I mean look at this! You cannot tell me this doesn't make you want to crawl your ass into that red room of pain and strap yourself in for a ride. Sweet baby Jesus this pic is sexy.  

Don’t come, or I will spank you,” he says through clenched teeth.” 
― E.L. JamesFifty Shades of Grey


I conclusion... I think the movie is going to kick ass. I think Jamie Dornan is well suited to star in our naughtiest or naughty dreams. Try to keep n open mind, we ARE talking about a BDSM sex movie.

Laters, Baby.


*All quotes are from Goodreads.com. Amazing site if you're a bookie you NEED this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment