Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Books I See May 2013 Edition

I work as a Book Merchandiser so I see a lot of books in my travels & I like to compile lists and share to other bookies who don't have the insane compulsion to take photos of all the books they want to read... yes I do that... A LOT! So here it is, a first for my Blog but not for the bookies I chat with on a daily basis. Enjoy :) 
Books I see...
Firebird by Susanna Kearsley
Born at Midnight by  C.C. Hunter - #1 in Shadow Falls
Evidence of a Life by Barbara Taylor Sissel
The Program by Suzanne young - #1 in Program
Freak by Jennifer Hillier
Entice by Jessica Shirvington - #2 in Violet Eden Chapters
The Eternity Cure Julie Kagawa - #2 in Blood of Eden
The Way of the Fight by George St. Pierre
Body Rush by Anne Rainey 
Losing It by Cora Carmack - #1 in Losing It
The Wild Ones by M. Leighton - #1 in Wild Ones
Infamous by Sherrilyn Kenyon - #2 in Chronicles of Nick
If I Were You by Lisa Renee Jones - #1 in Inside Out
What Tears Us Apart by Deborah Cloyed
These Hidden Things by Heather Guderkauf
Nameless by Lili St. Crow - #1 in Tales of Beauty & Madness
Death Comes to Pemberley by P.D. James
Fearless by Cornelia Funke - #2 in Reckless

No comments:

Post a Comment