Ok so the bookies are up in arms, chaos has ensued.
Why you ask? Did they world stop producing books?
No... They re-cast fifty shades after Charlie Hunnam backed out.
Now what was MY reaction to Jamie Dornan being cast?
So here are my top FIVE reasons Jamie Dornan IS Christian Grey...
1. He starred as the uber sexy & noble Sheriff in Once Upon a Time. Where his clothes were always (unfortunately) in tact he rocked in this series. Left us too soon and was sorely missed. I cried myself to sleep that night. He was good & true and a prince among men. *sniff, sniff* I loved you Sheriff Graham.
2. He has these incredibly sexy lips, soulful deep eyes and his face is so damn pretty I literally stroked my iPad when I saw this picture. He looks intense and capable of tying me... er... Ana up and doing many naughty things repeatedly to me... er... Ana, right this is about HER not me (pity). My point being he looks BAD ASS, and fifty shades of damaged. I just want to hug him, but of course Christian wouldn't allow that.
3. See badassery on point as always. Look at that face, asking... Cuffs or Riding crop? ...or both ;)
4. He easily flips between being a sweet, handsome with kind eyes saying, "We aim to please, miss Steele to... BAM Sex god waiting to do all the wrong things in all the right ways.
5. I mean look at this! You cannot tell me this doesn't make you want to crawl your ass into that red room of pain and strap yourself in for a ride. Sweet baby Jesus this pic is sexy.
I conclusion... I think the movie is going to kick ass. I think Jamie Dornan is well suited to star in our naughtiest or naughty dreams. Try to keep n open mind, we ARE talking about a BDSM sex movie.
*All quotes are from Goodreads.com. Amazing site if you're a bookie you NEED this site.