Sunday, May 3, 2015

ON SALE: What's Left of Me by Amanda Maxlyn



Fall in Love with Aundrea & Parker in What's Left of Me & What's Left of Us

 BUNDLE PRICE OF ONLY $0.99


AVAILABLE NOW!

 


GET YOUR COPY HERE:

Amazon US
Amazon UK 
iBooks  
B & N

 

Book Summary

 

"I am not sure what to say about this book, but Oh! My! Goodness! I loved it!!! ... Amanda's writing was as impeccable as ever. I felt every single emotion that the character's experienced."~Books, Books, Books 

This bundle includes both books in the What's Left of Me duet series. 

Life works in mysterious ways. 

Four years ago I became known as the girl with cancer. 

I refuse to cry. 

And I refuse to give in. 

A relationship with a man is the last thing I’m looking for right now, but one night with Parker changes everything. He is persistent, and he knows what he wants. 

Me. 

He doesn’t treat me like I’m fragile. 

But he doesn’t know, and I’m not ready to tell him. 

What if it changes everything? 
Tragedy found me when I was seventeen. 

Love found me when I was twenty-one. 

My name is Aundrea McCall, and this is my journey. 




No comments:

Post a Comment