Tuesday, January 20, 2015

NEW RELEASE: Seducing Destiny by Amelia Hutchins

Seducing Destiny by Amelia Hutchins is LIVE!!!!!



I love this series SO much! There aren't a lot of awesome filthy fantasy series out there and this one is bloody brilliant. I have devoured all previous books. It's the best fantasy series I've read since Fever by Karen Marie Moning.


Less than six months ago my life was twisted and flipped on its side. Things have changed so much I barely recognize myself anymore. 

I am no longer an Enforcer. 

I am no longer a Witch. 

I no longer hate the Fae. (For the most part) 

And the sex-on-a-stick-gorgeous-Fae? He isn't really the Dark Prince. 

No, he is the father of my children and with the babies on the way, the land dying and the Mages closing in; alliances will have to be formed if we are all to make it through the war that is coming to our front door.

Between warring Gods and Goddesses, how are any of us supposed to win?

No comments:

Post a Comment