Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Passion Review

Passion by Lauren Kate
Fallen Series #3

"All that is good in Heaven and on Earth is born of love. This war is not just. This war is not good. Love is the only thing worth fighting for."
Lauren Kate (Passion (Fallen, #3))



The third book in the series opens with Luce jumping into an Announcer on a quest to find out why her and Daniel's relationship is doomed and find out why she has to die over and over again for their love.

This is a roller coaster ride through time with Luce bouncing between ancient times and each time reliving their love and her death. Luce is trying to find out if there is an end to this curse and if their love is worth it for her and for poor Daniel who is felt to mourn her after each death. Daniel is chasing her through time hoping to reach her before something terrible happens.

I really enjoyed the different eras she experienced, so many details in the clothing and the locations. Like a history lesson with a Angelic twist. My only concern is not enough of our beloved demon Cam. He is by far my favorite fallen angel and I would have liked to see more of him. But aside from that I loved this novel as I have loved all of them in the Fallen series.

Luce & Daniel's love story of the ages is wonderful. I highly recommend this novel and keep your eyes open for Rapture the fourth book in the series being released June 15, 2012. Also, there is a Valentines Day novel with short love stories about SOME of our favorite characters: Shelby, Miles, Ariane, Roland, Luce & Daniel. This is different but I have to say I am dying to read it! Not sure how much it has to do with the series but rest assured I will review it when I am finished :)

Rating: 4.5/5 - History Lesson in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment